Thursday, April 20, 2017

Future

1.  In 10 years, I've been a show runner with a large following and a hit show under my belt.  As the baby boomers slowly died out or retired, the following generation set off to repair and improve both the world economy as well as the eniverement.   With an educational push towards both the sciences and arts there is currently a progress boom in both. The world is trying to correct it's past mistakes.

2. 2050, As the world is adjusting to becoming more and more muil-species due to influx of live forms for other planets, I still currently creative head of a large entrainment company.  I'm trying to continue spearheading the same ideas and value that put me where I am while the growing change in media from being earth base to galaxy based. Being friendly with the new alien earth population isn't favored by every human on earth and as make me a target for attacks from a new growing group of human who are aiming to "take back earth."

3. 3000, earth has changed and adjusted to the influx of alien live and merging with galaxy travel. I'm saying that I am retiring but still seem to be pulling the strings in the media.  I attempting to use my last years setting in stone my legacy.  I have gain a galactic repuational for being exsentic.  While I have tried to relax and fade quietly in my old ages. Different issues and problems have kept me in the galactic affairs much to the dismay of many other media and world leaders and some of my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment